Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cum eating

OK, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, but if you're gonna try it you must do it right.umload
Nothing tastes worse than you're own full cumload just after you've cum.  The heterosexual man's taste for the stuff seems to decline rapidly after orgasm.  However, I discovered accidentally one time while cleaning my chair DURING a sloppy wanking session, that nothing tastes better than your own pre-cum drips while you are still horny.
I have done the experiments to explain this.  I used some glucose test strips and found that pre-cum has a much higher concentration of glucose compared to the full blown load that shoots out during orgasm.  I also found that the glucose concentration gets even higher if you are drinking fruit juice or eating candy while you wank.  However, the glucose concentration drops pretty rapidly as time goes by.  Putting your pre-cum in the refrigerator will slow this decline in glucose concentration, but putting it in the freezer and then thawing it out seems to ruin all of the glucose.
So, the best bet is to lick up your pre-cum while it's fresh.  Trouble is, it's never enough.  If you want a big enough load of pre-cum that you can swish it on your tongue you'll have to work at it.
I collect every drop that I can as I go and store it in the fridge.  A good butt plug or Aneros toy will send your pre-cum squirting out without triggering orgasm.
 For even better results, I block the flow for a while with lots of tight fitting cockrings.  Once I remove the rings, the stuff comes pouring out so you've gotta be prepared to collect it.  The best collection vessel is the lid of a bottle of Gun Oil because the edge is very narrow and can be used to scrape up small drops.
The picture shown here includes lots of clear pre-cum plus one full-blown load that ejaculated out unexpectedly during a long wank session and was collected by scraping my legs.  Pure pre-cum wouldn't have as much of the white substance, which I'm assuming is protein and causes the less appealing taste.
I keep the collection covered with plastic wrap in the fridge until it's ready for use.  If it's pue pre-cum, try guzzling it while you're horny.  If there's a lot of white protein, you'll probably want to do something else with it.  One possibility is extracting the protein out of the collection, but I have yet to experiment with this.  Another possibility is to mix it with something else.
I've tried mixing it with equal volume of corn syrup, then microwaving for a short time, stopping the microwave ever ten seconds to stir.  You'll get a cum gummy candy.
Or you can check out the book Natural Harvest.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93126222/Natural-Harvest-A-Collection-of-Semen-Based-Recipes
 Most of the recipes are beyone my culinary skill and would so overwhelm the taste of cum that the stuff might as well not be in there.  However, I do highly recommend the recipe for Cum Creme Caramel made with three full-blown cumloads and glazed on top with as much pre-cum as you can collect. 

Don't even try making the caramel that goes with it.  I buy the sheets of caramel wrapping used for easy caramel apples and line the inside of my ramekins with it.  This treat tastes best when it's hot.  I like to shovel in a mouthful while it's still hot enough to sting (NOT STRAIGHT FROM THE OVEN, THOUGH) just as a cutie is taking a load onscreen.  
Use common sense.  I will not take responsibility for illness or injury caused by eating unsanitary or very hot substances.

No comments:

Post a Comment